Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Here comes the Bride!......and Groom!











Well it finally happened. I have a married child. June 26, 2009 Kyle married Andrea and there is only one word to describe the entire weekend......PERFECT! From the weather to the extras, the food, the guests, the music....all of it. I can't think of one thing that I wish would have gone differently. Kyle was so very handsome and Andrea was breathtaking. Together they were magical and the wedding was fairytale. I am so happy for them that it went as planned and happy that we were able to celebrate the beginning of a new family with so many of the people we love. It was truly a blessed weekend and I am so thankful for the Lords hand in all of it.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

What a handsome couple! Andrea looks gorgeous! I'm glad all went well with the wedding. My mom said everything was just beautiful! Wish we could have been there! Love ya!

Krista said...

I am so glad you posted pictures, I wish so badly that I could have been there. They are such a gorgeous couple and everything looks beautiful. Now comes happily ever after, being married is the best!

Kristin said...

I'm glad you posted pictures, too! Everything and everybody looks so nice! I was sad that we couldn't make it. Congrats to Kyle and Andrea and your family!!

Julie said...

Looks beautiful! Bring more pictures to the lake!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I totally agree. It was so magical. Everything was beautiful, especially the bride and groom. I wish them many years of happiness.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Congratulations Cari! Congratulations to the bride and groom. What a wonderful and fantastic event. The pictures are great and they both look so happy. YAHHHH

naomi3 said...

Hey girl!
It has been so long since I have blogged or looked at a blog. That day was great!

By the way, did they like the blanket? Just wondering.

Words of Wisdom

2 Nephi 31: 20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.